Fedora 22 with gcc/g++ 5.1,
openSUSE 13.2 with clang/clang++ 3.5,
Debian 8.1 with gcc/g++ 4.9,
Ubuntu 14.04 & 16.04 with gcc/g++ 5.4.
Mac OS X
OS X El Capitan – 10.11 with Apple LLVM version 8.1.0 (clang-802.0.42)
macOS High Sierra – 10.13 – 10.11 with Apple LLVM version 8.1.0 (clang-802.0.42)
MacOS Mojave – 10.14.1 with Apple LLVM version 10.0.0 (clang-1000.11.45.5)
KTAB has been developed as modular libraries of code to enable analysts and computer programmers to construct
their own models of CDMPs, secure in the knowledge that their approach is theoretically sound. These are
already available for free download at https://github.com/KAPSARC/KTAB
Installing KTAB SMP on Windows
Installation of the SMP application on Windows is simple.
1. Download and install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (or higher) from here
2. Click the "Download SMP Release (Windows 64-bit)" link above to download an archive of the application
compiled for 64-bit machines, along with all the required non-Microsoft shared libraries.
3. Extract the contents of the archive to your PC, maintaining the directory structure in the archive
Nothing else should be required to run the application executable KTAB_SMP.exe.
Installing KTAB SMP on Mac OS X
Installation of the SMP application on Mac OS X is simple
1. Click the "Download SMP Release (Mac OS X)" link above to download an archive of the application compiled,
along with all the required shared libraries.
2. Extract the contents of the archive, maintaining the directory structure in the archive
Note for the Mac OS X version: If you need to run smpc and smpcDyn from the command line you need to navigate into the KTAB_SMP.app bundle,
the executables are located in KTAB_SMP.app/Contents/MacOS/